The CCV Poetry Group!
The CCV Poetry Group meets on the 4th Wednesday of each month from 2:00 to 4:00 (via Zoom).
The CCV Poetry Group is for YOU:
- If you like to hear poetry….come listen, no need to bring anything…..
- If you like to share poetry….bring any poem, famous or otherwise…..
- If you like to write poetry….come share your own poems…..
- If you like to discuss poetry….we’ll explore each poem’s relevance to us…..
- If you appreciate how poetry can speak to our heart, not just our head…..
- If you value how poetry “quiets the noise" and takes us to what matters…..
Monthly themes will make space for all of us to relate…..and find, or write, poems that speak to us individually.
Questions? Please contact Joe or Pam Farley, co-facilitators for the CCV Poetry Group.